Monday, September 5, 2011

Questions and Answers

Dear Terp
yes I do like papa and my favorite food is fried rice. How is your family? What is your favorite type of onion? How is your dog doing? What does your dog do a whole lot? Do you have a garden?

2 children from Beautiful Gate were brought back to their mother today. I will miss the 2 children who left. How was all of your days today? How do you like your jobs? Are they good ones or bad ones? My job is being one of the maintenance men. It is very fun being a maintenance guy. I am very happy that I came here. If I had not come here I would not have met the maintenance men or a whole bunch of other friends. Thanks for reading.
Love,
Elijah

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eli,
    I love your blog and LOVE that you like papa. When I come we will have to have some. My favorite onion is the red ones, because they are stronger than the others. I might have to bring some for your dad. ;)

    I am so glad you are friends with the kids at BG and are a maintenance guy too. Edward, Francis, Bookie and Robert need someone to keep them in line.

    See you in a few weeks. Enjoy the elephant park!!
    love
    terp

    ReplyDelete