Would you like to know about my three safaris?
The first one was to the Danielle Cheetah Breading Farm. And I got to pet some meerkats and I got to see some cheetahs and then we went to a special place where we could see two lion cubs. I was actually able to hold the lion cubs and play with them. We also got to pet a 4 year old cheetah named Ola (which was Heaven for me!) And then we went to a reptile farm where we learned so much about birds and reptiles. We got to hold snakes, pet a gecko, pet more meerkats, and see some crocodiles.
The second one was Addo Elephant Park. And we got to see elephants. That was the second animal that we got to see. The first animal that we saw there was a black backed jackal. We also got to see different types of birds, warthogs, dung beetles (not pushing a piece of poo!), zebras, a buffalo, and red heart beasts. That is all that I can remember that I saw. Addo was very exciting.
The third one was Seaview Lion Park. And we got to see some more red heart beasts, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, lions (of course) and two Bengal tigers. And then we went up to the reception center (with restaurant and bathrooms). There was a board walk that you could tour and there were cages with crocodiles, leopards, lion cubs that you can play with too. You had to pay to play with these cubs but at the cheetah breeding farm, we didn't have to pay a single penny (or rand).
I had a very fun time and my mom and dad spoiled us a lot! Thank you for following!
Elijah
No comments:
Post a Comment