Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Day

I have been having a great day. I got to play with Arwin and Nore who are from the Netherlands. We got to play with 4 dogs at Ms. Lisa's house and I got to play pool the kids way (which is grabbing the ball and flinging it into the pocket). And I watched some TV with them too which was nice because we don't have a TV. I also got to climb some trees with them.
It was a fun church service today and I enjoyed Sunday School with Ms. Rose. I was happy to see my new friend Robby at church today too. Now I am going to answer some questions from Ms. Karen. Yes, I do like to sing. My favorite song is My God is an Awesome God. Yes, they do use drums here in Lesotho too. I do not know the name of the drums. The staff here often just sing without music and it is nice.
Thank you for reading my blog and sending me questions,
Elijah

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eli,

    How are you doing? I am so glad you have lots of friends in Lesotho. What is your favorite new food you tried there? Do you like papa?

    Have a great day. See you in a few weeks.
    miss terp

    ReplyDelete